Food integrator based on inulin and vegetable extracts; Milk thistle, Fumaria, Burdock and Birch are indicated to support the purification processes of the body; Fumaria and Burdock also promote the well-being of the skin, while Milk thistle and Dandelion support liver function. Aloe, Dandelion and Rhubarb finally contribute to the regularity of intestinal transit.
- Silybum marianum ES (Silybum marianum (L) Gaertn) fruits
- Fumaria ES (Fumaria officinalis. L) aerial parts
- Fennel ES (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) fruits
- Malic acid
- Bardana ES (Arctium lappa L.) root
- Betulla ES (Betula pendula Roth) leaves
- Taraxacum ES (Taraxacum officinale Weber) root
- Aloe (Aloe vera L.) juice 200:1
- Rabarbaro ES (Rheum palmatum L.) root
- Anti-caking agents: Silicon dioxide
Quantity for maximum daily dose of 6.66 g (equal to 3 notches of the measuring cup):
Inulin mg 4350, Milk thistle mg 600, Fumaria mg 351, Fennel mg 303, Burdock mg 180, Birch mg 180, Dandelion mg 150, Rhubarb mg 75, Aloe juice mg 75.
Net Weight g 142.
Dissolve 2.22g of powder, equal to the first notch of the measuring cup (notch 1/3 inside the measuring cup) in a glass of water, 3 times a day preferably after meals. Alternatively, dissolve 4.44g of powder (equal to 2 notches of the scoop) in a 500ml bottle of water to be taken during the day.
Keep out of reach of children under three years old, do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
The supplements should not be intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources. The expiration date refers to the product in its packaging intact and correctly stored.