Bio Ascorbic is not just a simple natural supplement of vitamin C like so many others, each capsule contains natural extracts of Rosehip, Acerola, Quercetin and Lysine that with their beneficial properties give relief and benefits to your body.
BioAscorbic is a natural source of vitamin C that helps improve your mood, keep fatigue in check and recharge your batteries. In addition, the vitamin C helps prevent cardiovascular disease, protein oxidation, exposure to seasonal influences and infections, providing greater longevity to your body's health.
1. DOG ROSE EXTRACT: The Rose Hip (false fruit) is a concentrate of vitamin C, may in fact be 50-100 times higher than those found in citrus fruits. The Rose Hip is an adjuvant for the prevention of all colds due to the decline in immune defenses, for stress conditions and inflammatory states, also helps to fight free radicals preventing cellular aging
2. ACEROLA EXTRACT: The Acerola is a fruit rich in many nutrients especially flavonoids, but are the relevant concentrations of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to make it important by providing a powerful antioxidant protection. It also participates in collagen synthesis, promotes iron absorption, intervenes in the metabolism of histamine and neurotransmitters. The need for vitamin C increases in case of stress, sports activity, smoking and prolong intake of drugs or oral contraceptives. Taking Acerola helps prevent infections, colds, allergies, anemia and capillary fragility.
3. QUERCITIN: Quercetin is a flavonoid with antioxidant and cellular repair properties that help preventive action against allergic phenomena and cardiovascular disease.
4. L-LYSINE HCL: L-Lysine is an amino acid involved in tissue regeneration and repair and in the production of enzymes, hormones, and antibodies. It is found in large amounts in muscle tissue. The combination of Lysine with ascorbic acid was already known to Linus Paulin as a supplement for the prevention of vascular disorders. The combination of L-Lysine and ascorbates is ideal for proper muscle development and the repair of damaged tissue. L-Lysine is also essential for preventing certain forms of viral infection such as herpes simplex.
- Rose Hip (Rosa Canina L.) - False Fruit
- Acerola (Malpighia punicifolia) - Fruit
- Quercetin (from Sophora japonica)
- Lysine HCL
- Vegetable Capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
- Anti-caking agents: Vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
- Filling agent: cellulose
Quantity per daily dose equal to 3 capsules:
Cane Rose mg 750, Acerola mg 450, Quercetin mg 300, Lysine HCL mg 300.
60 vegetable capsules of g 0.85 Net Weight g 51 e
Mode of use:
3 capsules per day, preferably between meals.
Keep out of reach of children under three years of age, do not exceed the maximum recommended dose.
Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place away from heat sources. The expiration date refers to the product in unopened package and properly stored.